See our Policies page for more details about quotes
When sending us information, try to include the following...
• Return contact information
• Drawings/Blueprints/CAD files
• Product Configurations
• Product Specifications
• Run Quantity
• Lead Time
• Shipping Requirements
Here are a few items to keep in mind when requesting a quote.
In order to make it possible to charge our customers the best possible prices, we require that all parts be quoted before each run. Because of the fluctuating cost of metal, rising fuel costs and other variables, we feel that this is the best solution for both our customers and ourselves.
You can send your documents and drawings by either one of six methods:
• Fax transmittal to (951) 943-8176
• Email attachment to Jeff Johs or see our Contact Page for additional contacts.
• Snail mail parcel via the U.S. Postal Service
• Mano-a-Mano (In person) at A.C.U in Perris, CA.
• Or Submit the form below with or without a file attachment (See document types below)
A.C.U. can accept the following CAD document types...
• Autocad Drawing (.dwg)
• Drawing Interchange Format (.dxf)
• Solidworks 2007 and below (read/write)
• Solidworks 2010 and up (read only)
• eDrawings (read only)
• Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Any use of this content for reverse engineering, modeling, mock up or reproduction of any ACU product is strictly prohibited by law.
For a listing of management personnel for ACU Precision Sheet Metal, see the contacts page.
ACU Precision Sheet Metal is : American Coffee Urn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
5178 Western Way Perris, CA. 92571
PH (951) 943-1495 Fax (951) 943-8176
All images, graphics, animations, flash applications, and flash videos copyrighted © 2017 ACU Precision Sheet Metal,
All rights reserved.