The information here will help you when doing business with ACU.
American Coffee Urn (AKA:ACUPrecision Sheet Metal is dedicated to fabricating quality products and providing prompt and timely service to our customers. We make all effort to guarantee the same level of service to all our customers. The policies below help guide us through our efforts.
○ All jobs require a quote prior to fabrication, no matter the size or frequency of the job.
○ Quotes do not constitute an order, see below for placing a valid order.
○ All quotes for fabricated items constitute a time limited guarantee of price.
○ All quotes good for 30 days from date issued, unless otherwise noted.
○ Quotes including special order material are good for 5 business days from date issued, unless otherwise noted.
○ Quotes do not include the cost of shipping, the cost of shipping will be specified at the time the order is placed and confirmed.
○ No Verbal Orders.
○ A quote does not constitute an order, but does guarantee a price as long as the quote remains in effect.
○ An agreement must be made with A.C.U. concerning payment arrangements prior to A C U accepting any order.
○ A valid purchase order number, check number or credit card number and a valid authorizing signature must be provided with each order.
○ All orders subject to a standard 2 to 4 week lead-time, unless otherwise noted.
○ Rush orders subject to a premium charge of up to 60% of the price of the items affected.
○ A due date constitutes the date the item is due to ship from our dock.
○ It is the responsibility of the customer to understand the time-line with which they will receive their order.
○ Special considerations concerning any order must be made clear prior to placing the final order.
○ All shipping details must be provided prior to placing the final order.
○ Customer is responsible for the correctness and accuracy of each order they place.
○ American Express
○ No Checks
○ Payment is due at the time an order is placed.
○ Payment and credit terms available only for select customers in good standing.
○ Payment agreements vary by individual and organization and does not constitute policy.
○ A.C.U. reserves the right to cancel any payment agreement with any customer for 'good cause'.
○ Our standard shipping handler is United Parcel Service and we offer the following shipping methods.
○ Standard UPS Ground
○ UPS Second Day
○ UPS Overnight
○ Orders will be shipped on their due date or when completed by fabrication, whichever comes first.
○ Any special shipping requirements must be specified at the time the order is placed.
○ Cost for shipping will be determined at the time the order is completed
○ Customer may specify or provide their own shipping method at their own convenience and cost.
○ All items will be packaged and protected from damage during shipping.
○ Returns are handled on a per incident basis.
○ We aim for complete customer satisfaction.
○ Defects or errors due to manufacturing will be repaired or replaced.
○ Damage caused during shipping will be resolved between A C U, the customer and the shipper.
○ Inspect all product as it is received and notify delivery person immediately in the case of damage.
- Custom items with a three week lead time are not returnable or refundable.
- Items with a 1-2 day lead time that are in stock are eligible for a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Email photos of damaged products and box to email@example.com along with an explanation of the situation or call 951-943-1495.
o Most orders that are in stock that are purchased online will be shipped from the factory in 1-2 business days unless otherwise specified by writing in the green text.
o Any special shipping requirements must be specified at the time the order is placed.
o The customer specifies which shipping method they want at their own convenience and cost.
o We ship all online orders with the UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
o All items will be packaged and protected from damage during shipping.
o For Canada customers, FedEX and UPS may be interchangable, no matter what shipping method you choose. This is for insurance and custom import fees.
Information on proposition 65, click here.
This website and domain (www.acumetalfab.com) and (www.acubarequipment.com) are solely owned and maintained byACUPrecision Sheet Metal. All product content is proprietary. The sole intended use is for illustration and marketing ofACUPrecision Sheet Metal. Any use of this content for reverse engineering, modeling, mock up or reproduction of anyACUproduct is strictly prohibited by law. For a listing of management personnel forACUPrecision Sheet Metal, see thecontacts page.
ACUPrecision Sheet Metal is :American Coffee Urn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
5178 Western Way Perris, CA. 92571
PH (951) 943-1495 Fax (951) 943-8176
All images, graphics, animations, flash applications, and flash videos copyrighted © 2019
ACUPrecision Sheet Metal, All rights reserved.
ACUPrecision Sheet Metal
5178 Western Way
Perris, CA 92571